BioT is a VC backed startup developing an IoMT(medical IoT) software platform, enabling MedTech and Pharma companies to provide remote care via medical devices instantly and securely.
o We are ideally positioned to win– as industry pioneers we are looking to expand to new territories and verticals. With us you will be able to maximize your talent and skills and grow together from a promising start-up to a large scale company
o We have a golden opportunity- 45,000 medical device companies worldwide are looking to connect their products, and we can make it happen for them. Their pain is even more prevalent in this day and age of COVID-19
o We have the technology – it's a kick-ass platform with an ambitious vision, and it's already out there in the market
o We have purpose - to help people by improving remote patient treatment and healthcare. If you want to be part of something meaningful, your place is with us!
o We have a winning team - with experienced professionals and executives in IoT, cloud, cybersecurity, medical devices, and healthcare. Our people love working together, come and see for yourself
Why This Job?
As an Architect/ Team Leader in our Applications R&D (Professional Services) group you will be in charge of the following activities:
● Taking full ownership over the development process and life cycle of custom SW solutions based on our proprietary IoMT platform, from business requirements to delivery and support. These Full-Stack solutions include Backend (AWS, Java Spring Boot) & Web/ Mobile Frontend (React/ Native)
● Leading multiple projects which involve working directly with external customers (medical device manufacturers) to provide them with business value and receive real-world feedback
● Managing a diverse team composed of in-house & outsource developers
● Applying Scrum/ Agile SW development methodologies
● 5+ years in hands-on SW development including
o OOP/OOD in Java, Backend, Cloud-based (AWS or otherwise)
o End-to-end from requirements &design to deployment
o Quality standards based on code review, unit testing, automation etc.
o Scrum/ Agile development process
● 2+ years in R&D leadership positions as Architect/ Team Leader/ Scrum Master - in charge of leading and mentoring a team of developers
● Excellent understanding of modern SW engineering concepts
● Excellent communication skills in Hebrew/ English
● B.Sc. in Computer Science/ SW Engineering or equivalent
● Experience in Full-Stack/ Frontend development
● Background in MedTech/ Digital Health, IoT or other R&D-facing platforms
● Experience in professional services/ customization/ working with customers
● Helpful, supportive
● Owner, accountable
● Executer, results-driven
● Thorough and analytical
● Proactive, can-do approach
● Autodidact and fast-learner
● Resourceful, problem solver
The job is open to both men and women.