BioT is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. The SDR will play a critical role in generating new business by identifying and nurturing potential customers, and ultimately driving revenue growth. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and eager to grow their career in the field.
As the first SDR in our company, we are looking for a self-starter with a proactive and results-oriented mindset, with high communication and analytic skills, and capable of working independently and in a team.
The job requires a Monday- Friday work week and work hours covering US and Europe time zones. We are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and perform during peak times when our sales team exhibit at conferences.
- Research and qualify potential leads: Using LinkedIn and other tools proactively find relevant prospects (companies and stakeholders) and qualify them based on the company's target audience strategy. Own the company whitelist database and Hubspot.
- Build personalized pitches by researching target personas to identify their needs and interests. Own the phone calls, emails, and Linkedin message templates.
- Outreach: reach out to potential customers via email, phone, LinkedIn, and other channels to generate new meetings for sales people. Own it: follow up with the sales team to make sure meetings do happen and manage, nurture, maintain and grow a pipeline of prospects' lifecycle.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Report to the marketing manager with daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly results, share market insights, and provide feedback on customer preferences and trends.
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook and continuously improve processes and strategies to drive more effective outreach and lead generation.
Required skills and qualifications
- Min 2 years experience as an SDR in a B2B SaaS environment in the US market.
- Native english speaker.
- Strong knowledge of the MedTech industry, including an understanding of medical devices, healthcare software, and regulatory compliance - is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven ability to conduct thorough discovery calls with potential customers to understand their pain points, challenges, and requirements, and effectively articulate the value proposition of our products and services.
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach, technical and analytical skills.
- Accurate, detail-oriented and responsible individual
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and Excel - Experinace with Hubspot is an advantage
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the sales field and work in the company for a long period of time
- A passion for technology and the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- Advantage - Experience in building outreach playbook and sales pitches
- Advantage - Experience in managing outreach campaigns using outreach platforms (e.g Outreach.io)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred).