Providing remote care using connected medical devices is becoming increasingly popular now in pandemic times. However, medical device vendors using the “old ways” for creating remote care solutions, are facing major barriers.
The webinar focuses on designing architectures for cloud-based remote care solutions in the home setting and will include showcasing real examples of connected homecare solutions. The session covered the challenges involved with cloud connectivity, clinical workflows, cybersecurity, privacy, quality management, and more.
Over the course of this webinar, you will have the chance to learn about:
- Architecting a cloud-based, medical IoT solution
- Patient adherence management
- Ensuring HIPAA & GDPR compliance
- Analyzing medical data in the cloud
- Progress in moving hospital clinical workloads to the cloud
- And many more
The session is intended for product managers and software architects and will encourage active participation by the attendees.