bio-T is a VC backed startup developing an IoMT (medical IoT) software platform, enabling MedTech and Pharma companies to provide remote care via medical devices instantly and securely.
o We are ideally positioned to win – as industry pioneers we are looking to expand to new territories and verticals. With us you will be able to maximize your talent and skills and grow together from a promising start-up to a large scale company
o We have a golden opportunity - 45,000 medical device companies worldwide are looking to connect their products, and we can make it happen for them. Their pain is even more prevalent in this day and age of COVID-19
o We have the technology – it's a kick-ass platform with an ambitious vision, and it's already out there in the market
o We have purpose - to help people by improving remote patient treatment and healthcare. If you want to be part of something meaningful, your place is with us!
o We have a winning team - with experienced professionals and executives in IoT, cloud, cybersecurity, medical devices, and healthcare. Our people love working together, come and see for yourself
Why This Job?
As a senior member in our Platform R&D group you will play a leading role in the following activities:
· Developing new cloud-based infrastructure i.e. services, modules and features in our proprietary IoMT platform while focusing on Backend environments (AWS, Java Spring Boot)
· Working side by side with all R&D functions including Product, Frontend, Dev Ops, QA and Professional Services
· Applying Scrum/ Agile SW development methodologies
· Mentoring and supporting junior developers
Our head office is located at Kiryat-Arieh/ Petach-Tikva.
· 3+ years in hands-on SW development including
o OOP/OOD in Java, Backend, Cloud-based (AWS or otherwise)
o End-to-end from requirements & design to deployment
o Quality standards based on code review, unit testing, automation etc.
o Scrum/ Agile development process
· Good understanding of modern SW engineering concepts
· Excellent communication skills in Hebrew/ English
· Preference for SU work environment
· B.Sc. in Computer Science/ SW Engineering or equivalent
· Proven professional experience as Experienced Developer/Tech Lead
· Data analysis background - algorithms, ML
· Background in MedTech/ Digital Health, IoT or other R&D-facing platforms
· Helpful, supportive
· Owner, accountable
· Executer, results-driven
· Thorough and analytical
· Proactive, can-do approach
· Autodidact and fast-learner
· Resourceful, problem solver
The job is open to both men and women.